Friday, June 3, 2011

a fab 25th


hey pretties...

as some of you may know i traveled down to mexico with manther for my lady friend, julia's wedding which happened to be on my birthday... couldn't have been planned more perfectly. ha.  the past couple of years i have had a huge celebration that lands on my birthday, which has allowed me to travel to different locations, which i LOVE!!  anyways... this is just a sneak peak of what i wore for the wedding/birthday and my birthday necklaces from all the ladies... don't you love it!? so tribal.  the photo was taken by the one and the only sarah, of ...anyways.  she is an insane photographer, one that i am sure will be called upon for many events to come in the future.  please go check out her blog, she is a button.

what is your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment