Tuesday, February 8, 2011

a different perspective

Add caption




(traveling down the front side)

(top of camel back mountain, trying to look rather athletic with my posing, ha)

hello lovers

i recently just got back from a fab getaway to scottsdale, AZ... ah-maz-ing!!  straight off the plane my dear girlfriend took me on my first mountain climb/hike.  we literally conquered camel back mountain front to back, nothing a cocktail from sanctuary couldnt cure, one of the premiere spa retreats located right at the base of the mountain with a beautiful view.  there is nothing like experiencing a city from a different perspective that can make ones time even more special.  scottsdale is becoming one of my favorite cities to travel too - shopping is always great and the great little restaurants located throughout the city keep me snacking all day long

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment